Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Haller Experiences is a young and fast growing Ibiza based company that sells and rents yachts and watertoys like seabobs to clients. We are passionate about creating dreamlike holiday experiences on Ibiza and Formentera for our customers. Our yacht charters in Ibiza can be customized with exciting experiences for a unique adventure.
To support our team, we are now looking for a full-time Social Media Manager (m/f/d) for our office in Ibiza. Is social media your passion? You are fit on all possible platforms and understand how their algorithms work? You want to plan, create, edit and upload content? Then you've come to the right place!
Your task as Social Media Manager:
- Cross-channel planning and implementation of relevant activities on our social media platforms
- Community management for the individual channels
- Control, analysis and reporting of the relevant KPIs and derivation of necessary optimization potential
- Regular analysis of current social media trends and implements them in consultation with the management
- Briefing and management of external service providers
- Conceptual further development of existing social media formats
What to bring:
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on communication, journalism, media and/or marketing or comparable qualifications with a suitable focus on the job
- First experiences from previous social media manager jobs
- Experienced use of common MS Office programs
- Strong affinity for social media such as Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Creativity, strong communication skills, a good eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to prepare complex topics in a way that is understandable and appropriate for the target group
- Structured, responsible way of working
- Very good German and English language and writing skills
- Ideally, you already live in Ibiza
What we offer you:
- flexible working hours (flextime)
- Salary: €2,500 per month (gross)
- Secure job: very high chances of permanent employment
- Opportunities for further training and advancement
- A very pleasant, open and trusting working atmosphere and communication culture
- You work in a fast-growing company, which you can actively shape by contributing your talents
Become part of the Haller Experiences team and create unforgettable experiences together with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, certificates, curriculum vitae) stating your earliest starting date.
Managing Director: Johannes Haller
Telephone number: +34 650 977 081